The IDA New Hampshire Branch is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit scientific and educational organization serving Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. We educate the community about the causes, symptoms, assessment and remediation of dyslexia; disseminate information about available resources; teach multi-sensory structured language instructional approaches to educators and other professionals; and collaborate with organizations working on behalf of people with dyslexia.
IDA New Hampshire’s mission is to serve as a local connection for the general public in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont as a gateway to the international community through the International Dyslexia Association regarding matters pertaining to individuals with dyslexia.
We have a passionate Board of Directors who donate their time, energy, and knowledge to promote public awareness and understanding of dyslexia and related disorders across Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
We could not do any of this work without our members and the input from all who support us. Thank you all for your continued work with students, families and schools. We value your input and support.
International Dyslexia Association
New Hampshire Branch
Please help us spread the word about dyslexia…. feel free to share the following documents:
- Dyslexia Basics
- Multisensory Structured Language Teaching
- Effective Reading Instruction for Students with Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Assessment: What Is It and How Can It Help
- Testing and Evaluation
- IDA Dyslexia Handbook
- Dyslexia-in-the-Classroom What every teacher should know
- Frequently Asked Questions about Dyslexia
- Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading for Classroom Educators
- Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading for Dyslexia Specialists
Join our campaign of raising awareness and understanding about dyslexia…. Until everyone can read!
Share this page with your friends…